Here is a list of our product categories and the warranty for the items within this category:
Lithium-Ion batteries like in electronic cigarettes are considered safe, but there can be personal safety risks if used improperly. All our batteries have gone through extensive testing and most have a built-in protection circuit, but it is vital to
Keep the following points in mind to ensure that you are using your batteries in the safest way.
- Use the On/Off feature when your electronic cigarette is not in use.
- Use the E-cigarette Regularly: all lithium-ion batteries like those you find in your mobile devices like your cellphone or iPod, the e-cigarette battery is designed for frequent use. The more you use it, the easier power flows through its cells, increasing efficiency and most important life span.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended unless you are using a charging safety bag.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low or high temperatures.c
- Never throw your lithium batteries in the trash. Recycle all lithium batteries
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, and never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
- These items come with a one month guarantee and have a life expectancy of 3-6 months. This does not affect your statutory rights. The guarantee covers any manufacturer defects and covers any repairs, or replacements, if deemed to be faulty or beyond repair. If the product has been damaged in any way by the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return
- A 30 days manufacturer’s guarantee is applied to all mechanical mods. Please note that Mechanical Mods are for experienced users ONLY. We accepts no responsibility for the potential damage caused by the incorrect assembling of any mechanical mod. Incorrect building of the mechanical mod can cause damage to your equipment and as such We accepts no responsibility for the damage caused as this damage is the result of improper construction.
- Our warranty does not extend to these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer warranty on either. This is unless our staff determine that the item received is the incorrect item or if there are any other extenuating circumstances.
- Dead on arrival. The customer must contact us within 24 hours after receiving the item in order for the warranty to be applicable. Contacting us after this allotted period will mean that we cannot offer a refund or return. Please note that this also applies to multipacks
- For items which are located in our accessories section and those of which are NOT electronic or which are tied to our Dead on Arrival warranty (filler bottles or cleaning kits), have a 30 days manufacturer’s guarantee.